2021 JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Trials will be held on a Sunday in June, please keep your eyes peeled on this link for further details.
Please ensure that you read the Junior Nationals Selection Policy prior to the trials.
Players must trial in the age that they turn in 2021. Players must have been registered in a summer competition in 2020/21 or winter 2021 season and must played seven games in order to be eligible to trial. Players cannot wear Oztag representative jerseys to the trial.
From the trial a squad of twenty players will be selected, a final team of sixteen players and four shadows will be chosen by late July. Players will have one week after this time to finalise their registration and gear orders.
COVID-19 Guidelines for trial;
- Players are to come in their playing uniform with their own drink bottle
- Players to go directly to their field – fields announced on our Facebook page the evening prior
- Social distancing to be maintained where possible and players & parents to follow directions by staff
- Players to arrive no more than 30min prior to their timeslot and leave immediately afterwards, minimising the amount of spectators attending from their household
- Players and parents with ‘flu like symptoms’, have been to ‘Hot Spots’ or are awaiting COVID test results are not to attend the tr
Players must register for the trial by the following link; Nationals Trial Registration.
2021 AUSTRALIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
15th, 16th & 17th of October
C.ex Stadium, Coffs Harbour